We’re looking for mechanics to join our team!
Our employees are empowered and trusted as experts in their field of work. We value teamwork, collaboration, and respectful interactions with each other. Our people hold themselves accountable for a job well done, with high standards of integrity. We look for ways to continually improve our processes to make us more efficient for ourselves and our clients. Finally, we value safety among all else. Time is money, but life is priceless!
Inc. 5000 named us among the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, and the Truckload Carriers Association has recognized us on their list of ‘Best Fleets to Drive For’ five years in a row!
This position offers great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability Plans, 401K with company match, Paid Vacation, six paid Holidays and more! You’ll also have some of the best mentorship in the business. Our Maintenance Supervisor has been here nearly 40 years! For more information on this position in addition to what is shown below, please give John a call at 419.785.6936.
This position is responsible for performing preventative inspections, tire installations, lubrication, oil, and filter service, and various other light mechanical repairs as required on tractors, trailers, and company vehicles. You’ll be working on new equipment, not old, rusty junk! Safety gear and uniforms are provided. We’re in need of mechanics due to growth, not turnover.
This position is at our HQ in Defiance, Ohio! Our address is 24862 Elliott Road, Defiance, Ohio 43512.
- $18.00 – $22.00/Hour (Opportunity for increases)
- Paid weekly
- Third: 11:00p – 8:00a
- Second: 4:00p – 1:00a
- Part Time Weekend: 8:00a – 5:00p
- Experience in repair & maintenance of a variety of equipment with mechanical aptitude and ability to learn and perform inspections and maintenance tasks
- Proficiency with computers including MS Office applications as well as other computer-based work training, time reporting, on-line work applications and documentation
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly
- Must be able to stand, kneel and crawl while operating equipment and tools
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a current valid driver’s license
Interested? Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you with more information!
- All applicants will be subject to a background check and drug test
- Skip a step with our official application site: https://bit.ly/3G7XwrV