ENJOY WEEKLY HOME TIME AS A FOUR ON – FOUR OFF TRUCK DRIVER FOR KELLER!
We designed this position for those who are looking to find the right balance between having weekly home time with the family and making Regional Truck Driver pay. You’ll enjoy all the same equipment as our Regional Truck Drivers and a rotating four day driving schedule. Working with your dedicated Operations team, including our President if necessary, we will get you the miles you want while balancing your weekly home time.
Company Four On – Four Off Truck Drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation. We also know how to maximize your earning potential as a Four On – Four Off Truck Driver with our accessorial and bonus pay structures! We will still put the miles in front of you, but we also want to make sure you’re compensated for every additional event that takes time off your clock throughout the day. Under our updated pay structure, experienced Four On – Four Off drivers can expect to gross anywhere from $44,000 to $52,000 annually while being home four full days in an eight day cycle! See the components and how it all adds up below!
AS A FOUR ON – FOUR OFF TRUCK DRIVER FOR KELLER YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT:
- To be home on the fourth night, then home for four full days
- 1,900 – 2,300 miles per week
- Expect to slip-seat trucks
- Annual pay increases
- XM radio
- Samsung tablets with unlimited data
- 9 times out of 10, you know your next dispatch before empty
- Newer, well-maintained equipment
- Exceptional maintenance team that will keep you moving
- EZ-PASS, I-PASS, and Pre-Pass
- 3-day paid orientation
- Paid vacation / 6 paid holidays
- Full range of benefits starting after 30 days
- PC Miler practical routing
- Year-Round Passenger policy
- $1,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Four year “Best Fleets to Drive For,” award recipients (2018-2021)
- Class A CDL or desire to attend a CDL School
- No DUI/DWI or any other alcohol related convictions in the last 5 years
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical, Hair Follicle Drug Screen, and Functional Capacity Test
- Must be willing to travel to our HQ in DEFIANCE, OHIO to start your 4 day run OR have a fellow CDL-A driver in your area that would be willing to slip-seat truck with you.
If this is too much weekly home time for you, check out our SEMI-REGIONAL position!
Home » Truck Driving Jobs »