DRIVE WITH THE BEST AS A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER WITH KELLER!
Join a small, family-owned company that was also voted one of North America’s 20 “Best Fleets to Drive For” four years in a row! We let YOU customize your home time plans, so don’t let the word “Regional” scare you away from applying. Our Regional Truck Driver position combines customized home time with the freedom of the open road. Working with your dedicated Operations team, including our President and CEO if necessary, we can get you the miles you want while balancing your days at home. If you’re one who likes to stay out for weeks at a time, no problem. We have the newest equipment and latest in-truck technology, including complementary Samsung tablets and XM radio!
Company Regional Truck Drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health insurance offerings including medical, dental and vision as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation. We’ve also updated our Regional pay structure! We will still put the miles in front of you, but we also want to make sure you’re compensated for everything else that takes time off your clock throughout the day. Under our updated pay structure, experienced Regional drivers can expect to gross anywhere from $68,000 to $85,000 annually while being home most weekends. See the components and how it all adds up below!
AS A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER FOR KELLER YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT:
- NOTE: Customizable home time (Most drivers are home 3 out of 4 weekends)
- Productivity bonuses
- 2,400 – 3,400 miles per week
- Annual pay increases
- Driver Referral Bonus
- $1,500 for Experienced
- $750 for Students/Entry Level
- XM Radio
- Samsung tablets with unlimited data
- Exceptional maintenance team that will keep you moving
- 9 times out of 10, you know your next dispatch before empty
- Newer, well-maintained equipment
- Freightliner Cascadias
- Volvo VNL Models
- 3 years old or newer
- EZ-PASS, I-PASS, and Pre-Pass
- 3-day paid orientation
- Paid vacation / 6 paid holidays
- Full range of benefits starting after 30 days
- PC Miler practical routing
- Year-Round Passenger policy
- Pet policy
- Four year “Best Fleets to Drive For,” award recipients (2018-2021)
- Class A CDL or desire to attend a CDL School
- No DUI/DWI or any other alcohol related convictions in the last 5 years
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical and Hair Follicle Drug Screen
Oh yeah, and no East coast! Check out our OPERATIONS AREA!
Home » Truck Driving Jobs »