BE A DRIVER TRAINER WITH ONE OF NORTH AMERICA’S 20, “BEST FLEETS TO DRIVE FOR.” DON’T FOLLOW THE PACK, LEAD IT!
Being a Driver Trainer is not easy, but it is rewarding. Being a Driver Trainer with Keller means you’re a serious Professional who’s committed to safety and doing the right thing. You can take peace in knowing that you are developing the workforce of tomorrow and making the roadways safer, all while earning a great paycheck.
As a Professional Driver Trainer you will be helping our Finishing Program entrants apply what they have learned in school. You will be with them on their 10,000-mile journey of real-world application, making them feel more confident and comfortable in the truck throughout it.
AS A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER TRAINER WITH KELLER YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT:
- Flat rate pay of $300/Day
- Home most weekends (Out 5-6 days/week)
- To be training, and training only. We do not team
- New, well-maintained equipment
- To have a consistent flow of trainees
- XM Radio
- Samsung tablets with unlimited data
- Exceptional maintenance team that will keep you moving
- 9 times out of 10, you know next dispatch before empty
- 3-day paid orientation
- Paid vacation / 6 paid holidays
- Full range of benefits starting after 30 days
- 1-year of verifiable, Class-A CDL Tractor Trailer driving experience
- No DUI/DWI or any other alcohol related convictions in the last 5 years
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical, Hair Follicle Drug Screen, and Functional Capacity Test