Apply for our Truck Driving Scholarship Program and become a top-earning Professional Truck Driver with one of North America’s 20 “2018 Best Fleets to Drive For!” We designed this program to give individuals between the ages of 18 and 20 years old the opportunity to train, succeed and start a career in a stable, high-paying industry. We will combine the freedom of the open road with the discipline and skill of some of the finest Professional Driver Trainers in the country. As a Truck Driving Scholarship student, you will enjoy the newest equipment, latest technology and 100% company paid CDL schooling.
Why take on thousands in student loan debt or work in a factory when you can start a promising career with Keller Trucking?
- 18-20 Years old.
- No felony convictions.
- Must provide proof of high school diploma or GED.
- Must have at least six months of prior work experience, regardless of the profession, to be accepted into the program.
- No more than one moving violation in the last three years.
- Must have at least one year of Class-D license driving experience.
- Must complete personality assessment.